Dengue and Chikungunya are both gripping India in worse ways than we can imagine. Here are some home remedies to prevent their massive outbreak.
- Boil tulsi leaves in a cup of water and drink daily. It is a natural immunity booster.
- Burn camphor with a few drops of neem oil. Leave the room closed for approximately 20 minutes. This will tackle the mosquito menace in your house.
- Mix coconut oil with a few drops of neem oil and apply it on the exposed skin. It acts as a natural mosquito repellant.
- Giloy is a brilliant herb to strengthen the immune system and protect body against infections. You can boil its stem and consume it as herbal water.
- Garlic works brilliantly in warding off mosquitoes. Place its bulbs near open spaces like windows.
- You can leave neem oil soaked cotton balls in your living space to avoid mosquitoes.
- Last but not the least, keeping your surroundings clean and ensuring you don’t let water stand stagnant is the best way to prevent both the diseases
Source:- The Times of India